Experienced, Honest & Always Here for You
Choose Clog Busterz for All Your Plumbing Needs
Water Heater Services in Richmond, KY
Also Serving Lexington & Surrounding Areas
A functional water heater is one of the most important home appliances, as it is vital for cleaning, cooking, and a variety of other everyday applications. Clog Busterz offers installation and repair services for both tankless water heaters and traditional water heaters. We offer solutions to address clear signs of wear, mineral deposits, inefficiency, wasted energy, and high utility costs.
Do you need water heater service in Richmond, Lexington, or the surrounding areas? Our expert plumbers are the team for the job. Worried about the price? We offer free estimates and competitive pricing to ensure you have the service you need when you need it most.
Water Heater Services
Call (859) 600-0556 today to learn more about our Richmond water heater services. We service a wide area throughout central Kentucky.
Choosing the Right Water Heater for Your Property
There are two types of water heaters that our technicians can install in your home, depending on your specific needs. During our free estimate, we will take the time to talk to you in order to better understand the details of your household and how you use the hot water. A Richmond plumber from our team can then provide the right water heater solution for your specific needs.
Which water heater is right for you?
- Traditional water heater: These utilize a tank to store and maintain hot water until you are ready to use the hot water. These can be more affordable, service larger homes, and have a range of options.
- Tankless water heater: This system provides hot water when you need it without storing and maintaining a tank. These use less energy, can last longer than a traditional water heater, and take up less space.
Water Heater Services
Signs You May Need a Repair
The most obvious sign you need a water heater repair occurs when you turn on the tap and no hot water comes out. Other signs may be subtler, however. For example, your hot water may take on a rust-colored tint or may tasty metallic. You may also notice water pooling around your heater unit or experience unreliable or inconsistent heating. Whatever the case, our team can quickly diagnose and repair your problem to get your hot water flowing again. Sometimes, water heater replacement ends up being the better option in the long run, and you can count on us to guide you in making the decision that has your best interest at the forefront.
The Team You Can Trust
Call (859) 600-0556 for Your Free Estimate Today!
We're Here for All Your Plumbing Needs
- Over 10 Years of Field Experience
- Licensed & Certified for Your Protection
- Free Estimates Available for All Services
- Emergency Services Available 24/7
- Top Rated By Our Customers